Friday, September 21, 2007

but what constitutes sanity

Sanity, ah but the aspiration of the insane, of the illogical and the fool and the comfort of the reluctant routine-addict... thats it, ive officially lost the will to write, ive tried and tried and i cant for the life of me put my words onto paper, put patterns of literature into the every hungry microsoft word document. This is the most I have written in days, and it pains me to the deepest extent that i have lost this part of myself, that I have succumbed to the temptations of technology and the world wide web giving it constant permission to divert my attention, to fill my head with shallow images, ideologies and words that does nothing for the soul, that assists in no way, shape or form to the growth of my spiritual being.

No comments: