Thursday, June 22, 2006

No im not naked

I realised after creating Savaii Times the website and declaring it as a somewhat news site, I couldnt write any of my opinions in it as I would be subject to the Code of Ethics and guidelines of the Media in Samoa, so I created this, so I could expose the stench of truth in various things, in here I could talk freely without fearing a defamation suit slapped on my face or a ban from my profession, in here I am naked my thoughts (cheesy yeah, but hey, my site!), so I'll talk, banter on, get pissed off and just generally be me! So here we go!

3 comments:

Malelega said...

Yeah please, get on with it I wanna read some ok. later

The Naked Journalist said...

man you move fast, how did u find this?

Fotuosamoa said...

nyds has it on her page....thats how i got you ...this aint private no more honey,...so lets prepare for some angro samoans with bitter comments hahah...ooops, whats new about that?